Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Art Tags by Debbie Burks

My friend Debbie Burks created these lovely Valentine tags.  Every time I get an opportunity, I go to The Persimmon Tree in Ozark and pick up a few of her things.  She makes wonderful Vintage-inspired little books, art tags, and other beautiful treasures. Friday when I visited the store, there were only 3 Valentine tags left!  I grabbed them up immediately--and since I got the last ones, I thought I would share them with you as well . . . .





3 comments:

  1. These tags are gorgeous, she is such a talented lady. I really miss visiting with her.
    Happy Valentine's Day!!! Miss visiting with you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...sweet Debbie! Her tags are beautiful...as is all of her work! I really need to get by and see her. Seems like it's been forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauuuw what a beautiful vintage tag, lovely details
    hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete